VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? _
PostSubject: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 pm

For me, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. It was just unbearable. I really loved the first four episodes, but past that, it fell apart completely. It was poorly paced, ill-explained, inconsistent not only in art style but in content and detail as well. I just really disliked it a lot...

What about you guys? What's the worst anime you've ever seen?
Back to top Go down
http://insomniac-platypus.deviantart.com/
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

I will have to disagree with you there. I really liked the Higurashi series. Although, I much prefer the Visual Novel version that it was based on, because it has so much more detail than the anime. It's like comparing a book to a movie, where they tend to take out a lot of detail. Also, I personally blame Studio DEEN for the bad quality animation. They tend to cut corners a lot, and are rather lazy.

I really didn't like School Days. The main characters were really dislikable, and the only part I liked was at the end when Makoto and Sekai get what they deserved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Fuzzlekins wrote:
I will have to disagree with you there. I really liked the Higurashi series. Although, I much prefer the Visual Novel version that it was based on, because it has so much more detail than the anime. It's like comparing a book to a movie, where they tend to take out a lot of detail. Also, I personally blame Studio DEEN for the bad quality animation. They tend to cut corners a lot, and are rather lazy.

I really didn't like School Days. The main characters were really dislikable, and the only part I liked was at the end when Makoto and Sekai get what they deserved.

I loved the manga School Days, but they BUTCHERED the anime. XD
Back to top Go down
つき
つき

BPM Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the BPM Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

I gotta say Elfen Lied. Now before you say anything let me say why xD

Given: It was a good anime. Short. To the point. Good voice acting and animation.
BUT: The story was absolutely slaughtered. Especially Lucy's 'death' compared to the manga

MANGA: win
Anime: Fail

Also Bobobobobobobobobbooboboboboboo
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE EFF?

And Bleach....couldn't get into it =w= Booooring.
Back to top Go down
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am

Tsuki wrote:
I gotta say Elfen Lied. Now before you say anything let me say why xD

Given: It was a good anime. Short. To the point. Good voice acting and animation.
BUT: The story was absolutely slaughtered. Especially Lucy's 'death' compared to the manga

MANGA: win
Anime: Fail

Also Bobobobobobobobobbooboboboboboo
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE EFF?

And Bleach....couldn't get into it =w= Booooring.

Ah Bleachhhh. Ew. I only like some of the characters because of my friend. Otherwise... Ick. Just ick. I haven't read the manga of Elfen Lied yet. But I really did enjoy the anime. It's one of the better animes I've ever seen. But I do know that it just pales in comparison to the manga, which is much more detailed and full. <3
Back to top Go down
evildemonwolf
evildemonwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 am

i havent really watched that many animes, as ive only gotten into japanese-style things a little less than 2 years ago...
but out of all of the ones that i have watched, id say that i like them all, but the one that has the parts in it that i dislike is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya *shot* XD
in the first season, because the action scenes werent very long nor were there very many. and that it was out of order so much that i didnt have any clue of the plot until i looked it up o.o *fail* XD
in the second season, i didnt like the whole "endless eight thing" i watched the first two and skipped to ep 9 lolol that season seemed more boring than season one was though. XD i did like how much more the characters were revealed though~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/evildemonwolf519
Sammyelf
Sammyelf

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 pm

one of the animes I disliked is Final Fantasy: Unlimited
at first I said to myself "hey the whole anime for $30! Score!"
now I know why it's was $30... the characters were flat the villans were flat! the only interesting character was chocobo! storyline is mediocare (two kids looking for their parents in what they cal "wonderland") it doesn't even look like a final fantasy anime! ya know that very first cg movie of final fantasy movie they did?? (if anyone has ever seen it...) THAT movie was more relevant to final fantasy then this anime! the only thing that was from final fantasy was Cid, the Thornberry (I think that's what it was...), Chocobo and cactur! I'm not kidding! ya know what? just to sum it up... the main character's 2nd line in the show is... "my power is soil!"

I really wanted to like it, but it wouldn't let me ;.;
Back to top Go down
Laurel
Laurel

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm

I thought they killed 'Haruhi Suzumiya' D: It was SUCH a good manga (in my opinion) but I hated the anime.

I didn't like the voice actors they chose. Haruhi sounded like a 40 year old woman in the english dub. SO...Yeah. And I couldn't get into BLEACH either. :/ But I know some people really like it so...Maybe it gets better as it goes along?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hainexhanon
evildemonwolf
evildemonwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm

i dont really read manga; they dont really seem to have enough substance for me o.o *shot*
i watched the sub version XD subs ftw~
i like Bleach, just my TV is really slow about putting it on, so im only on like episode 17 o.o lolol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/evildemonwolf519
Sammyelf
Sammyelf

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

Laurel wrote:
I thought they killed 'Haruhi Suzumiya' D: It was SUCH a good manga (in my opinion) but I hated the anime.

I didn't like the voice actors they chose. Haruhi sounded like a 40 year old woman in the english dub. SO...Yeah. And I couldn't get into BLEACH either. :/ But I know some people really like it so...Maybe it gets better as it goes along?
she's is dubbed by a 40 year old woman XDDD
and I hate that lady she takes all these parts that don't fit her voice
Back to top Go down
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 pm

The Haruhi Suzumiya books were very good. xD

And yeah, for stuff like Bleach and Naruto, I'm not too into them anymore, I just keep up with the manga out of habit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
OrenjiRin
OrenjiRin

VCGChorus Official Member VCGChorus Official Member
BPM Honorary Chorus Member BPM Honorary Chorus Member

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I highly doubt anybody would religiously continue to keep watch of Naruto, Bleach and One Piece XD

The worst for me would have to be Sailor Moon. It might have been my childhood series, but after watching it again, I realized how stupid the English voices sound! Oh gawd....
Back to top Go down

SUDDI

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 am

TsuyoKiss. At first it seemed like a story about a girl trying to make a teather club. But instead it was just an ecchi anime without story at all. The teather thingy was just as an excuse for a story, mabye they get there at like the last ep, but it's just a bunch of girls fooling around with all the anime cliche thingies aviable. Also the jokes didn't get to me at all.
It just didn't seem to me like they got anywhere in the story. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
kimjamesxo
kimjamesxo

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 am

OMG Shocked i can't believe you people hate all those anime shows that u just say nya! im shock lol x3 well its u guys opion but i love all of them >w< i think show i hate is ... oh yea it bobobobobo bluh bluh that show is so stupid i hate and stupid. It s a little funny but i hate it. So thats only anime i hate. Oh and School Days i think thats a lesson for boys who messing around with to much girls lol but the boy didnt desever to die but the manga was better too nya~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kimjamesxo

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?   Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevermind "best!!" What's the worst anime you've ever seen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Member Chat-