VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? _
PostSubject: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Shiroko: This is the name of my fursona, as well as my singing alias. Most people call me Shiroko anymore, really. My fursona is an arctic fox... And, well, I really love white as a color. Due to certain traits in my personality and moral system, I'm actually pretty up tight and straight edge (PFF, imagine that...). I'm also "cute" according to most people. I like to play, and color, and lots of thing that make me seem like a little kid... So I basically put "shiro," which is Japanese for white, and "ko," the suffix meaning "child" together to come up with "white child," or "child of purity." Lame, right?
Back to top Go down
http://insomniac-platypus.deviantart.com/
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Well, mine is sort of random. It's the name of an OC of mine that I made, that was an alien that somewhat resembled a Fuzzy, an enemy from the Paper Mario series. I then made a humanoid version of her, and I liked the design well enough, that I drew her frequently. I liked the name too, so I used it as a username for a bunch of websites. So now, she's pretty much my persona I use almost everywhere on the internet.

Also, a few years ago when I was playing Animal Crossing on my DS, someone gave me the nickname J-Fuzz, which I altered and made into my email address. However, I didn't really notice the connection between Fuzzlekins and J-Fuzz until recently... o3o;;

The whole thing is just kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

Location : Meep. #B6E437 (<--Mah font color...for easy copy and pasting! XD

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Wow, you guys actually put thought into your user names ^^;;

When I was younger I used to always want to fly. Not in a plane and stuff but with real wings (-shot-)
so I wanted a name that reflected the sky.

My favorite element was always wind/air.
And I always loved watching the clouds.

And there you have it.

-sigh- Oh, the creative mind of a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxAirCloudxX
つき
つき

Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus
BPM Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the BPM Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Tsuki: Tsuki is a long time obssession of mine. The name I mean. :3
I'm not afraid to admit I'm a weaboo so I'll say that it's one of my favorite Japanese names. It represents something I like....the moon. Which makes me think of night time, which makes me feel relaxed. Tsuki is also my Vocasona since my female Utau will be named Tsuki Shokune (Moon, Eclipse sound) along with her twin (my genderbent) Taiyou Shokune (Sun, Eclipse sound).

Ame: Ame is also a name I cherish. Out of everything in nature I appreciate the moon, and the rain the most. Rain is a calming and beautiful thing to me. I absolutely LOVE hurricane season in Florida (my state, yo) and am excited everytime I see a dark cloud in the sky. My Nico name was supposed to be this, but someone already used it. So now it's Ameko. Original, right? XD
Back to top Go down
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Tsuki wrote:
Tsuki: Tsuki is a long time obssession of mine. The name I mean. :3
I'm not afraid to admit I'm a weaboo so I'll say that it's one of my favorite Japanese names. It represents something I like....the moon. Which makes me think of night time, which makes me feel relaxed. Tsuki is also my Vocasona since my female Utau will be named Tsuki Shokune (Moon, Eclipse sound) along with her twin (my genderbent) Taiyou Shokune (Sun, Eclipse sound).

Ame: Ame is also a name I cherish. Out of everything in nature I appreciate the moon, and the rain the most. Rain is a calming and beautiful thing to me. I absolutely LOVE hurricane season in Florida (my state, yo) and am excited everytime I see a dark cloud in the sky. My Nico name was supposed to be this, but someone already used it. So now it's Ameko. Original, right? XD

I feel so uncreative...orz. -.-

I think my favorite thing in nature would be the ocean and the stars ^^
-gasp- Your from Florida too!? *high five*
........Although I just moved last month -sniffle-
Back to top Go down
つき
つき

BPM Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the BPM Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am

AirCloud~ wrote:

I feel so uncreative...orz. -.-

I think my favorite thing in nature would be the ocean and the stars ^^
-gasp- Your from Florida too!? *high five*
........Although I just moved last month -sniffle-

Ah don't feel that way! I feel uncreative about my names too....I actually have more than these two but I won't bore anyone with them.

WOO FOR FLORDIDA. I've lived here all my life :3
Born and raised bby<3
Back to top Go down
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am

I've been switching states all of my life but I've lived in Florida the longest.

Now I live in Cali ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY! >:O -sigh-
Back to top Go down
aoi_para
aoi_para

Veteran VCGC Member A no-longer-official member of the VCGC main cast.

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

MY name goes back to when I was but a mear child just starting to like anime. I guess Aoi Para has been a "persona" since I was about 8-ish. She originated from my love for PallaPalla from Sailor Moon's Dark Moon circus. Since they always said her name ParaPara instead of PallaPalla, I take the spelling phonetically. Because I just loved PallaPalla so much I made a character that was pretty much identical and pretended I was her while Fighting along Kenshin and Gohan. The last name Aoi was taked on to give some destincton and flesh out her backstory. Gradually Para's design and history as a character morphed into the present state (really she reached her "final" design when I was in 5th/6th grade). Long light blue hair, big boobs, a killer figure, ruler of a kingdom of near extinct aliens, deadly martial artist, and a duel personality that really should be feared. Her design really represents what I thought was the ideal powerful woman in my childhood, and still kinda does. Yet despite this, like all first characters, Para shares a few things in common with me that are ironic and some are intentional. The huge jugs was the unintentional one... but I really did want big boos when I was a kid so I guess it works out xD

In recent years, since I've started RPing, Aoi Para has become somewhat of a duel character in herself. Aoi generally represents a mature/adult figure, both male and female. Para is used for younger cuter characters, usually female but known to be cute boys too. I guess the duelality comes as "Kibishi Sensei" Aoi and "Kawaii Gakusei" Para.

Tho I think the reason I use Aoi Para as my user name even to this day has a bit less to do with the character that represents me and more with the roots of the name. Para originates from PallaPalla, who was the representation of Pallas in Sailor Moon. Depending on the myth you go with, Pallas is some guy, a friend of Athena, or Athena herself. Athena is the greek goddess of Wisdom, defensive war and home making. that goes with my personality VERY well. I graduated in the top 20 of my class this year, I know a bunch of random crap that ppl just don't really think about, I'm very defensive and quick to argue, and i feel that being a lazy house wife wouldn't be too bad. Therefore I've kinda identified with Athena since I was young. She was assocciated with blue--at least in Disney's Herculese--and Blue was my favorite color when I was young, and still a favorite now. Aoi, of course if the adjectival form of the color Blue in Japanese, as well as a common name. and gawd that wa a LONG explaination >.<;
Back to top Go down
evildemonwolf
evildemonwolf

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 am

well, im going to be special and tell you that my name doesnt really mean a thing o.o
basically when i got into my first chorus in YTC i was asked to give a singing alias, and since im almost completely japanese-ignorant i just started asking random people to quickly give me a japanese name that i would use as a singing alias for my choruses. i just used the first one that one of my friends suggested, which happened to be Chi-Chan~ XD so my name really doesnt have some awesome story of creativity behind it like everybody elses, it was just coincidental. XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/evildemonwolf519
Sammyelf
Sammyelf

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:49 pm

my sister and I always shared everything! when I was about 8 or 9 our name was samnmac, as I got older, I felt that I needed a name I can have... just for a little while maybe... I was 12 or so (10?)... I was into legend of zelda at the time... was on the main page and sat there thinking of a username! my 12 year old mind was soooo original... lol Sammy is what friends and family call me, and I chose elf because of legend of zelda and it stuck.... till I was 20... I almost got rid of it when I was 17 to switch to blood siren... but someone said that I should keep it cause it's awesome so there it is in it's unoriginal glory! =D

I've checked, the only other person with this name is a guy in germany lol
Back to top Go down
Laurel
Laurel

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Well...Mine is my middle name XD It's not japanese (obviously) or anything. But I think it sounds nice. I first started using it on Gaia Online. I thought it was pretty, so I just stuck with it! It's also my cosplay alias ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hainexhanon
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 am

Sammyelf wrote:
my sister and I always shared everything! when I was about 8 or 9 our name was samnmac, as I got older, I felt that I needed a name I can have... just for a little while maybe... I was 12 or so (10?)... I was into legend of zelda at the time... was on the main page and sat there thinking of a username! my 12 year old mind was soooo original... lol Sammy is what friends and family call me, and I chose elf because of legend of zelda and it stuck.... till I was 20... I almost got rid of it when I was 17 to switch to blood siren... but someone said that I should keep it cause it's awesome so there it is in it's unoriginal glory! =D

High five for uncreativity!~ XD cheers (<---Woo! Emoticon!)
Back to top Go down
Sammyelf
Sammyelf

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

AirCloud~ wrote:
Sammyelf wrote:

High five for uncreativity!~ XD cheers (<---Woo! Emoticon!)

YEAH!!!! *fail high five* Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
kimjamesxo
kimjamesxo

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 pm

well since i was little i love kittys they cute and cuddly. Tthen my mom started call me kitty because i sneeze like a cat and act like one (but dont eat fish). That why i call my self mewmew123 or kimjamesxo because i have a cat name kim .w.. Oh and i draw that pic nya~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kimjamesxo
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

OTL. People have such deep meanings to their names ... White is my favourite 'colour' ////. The end O_0.
Back to top Go down
greenroxs123
greenroxs123

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rin : I got the name "Rin" from my good friend. --->Anya<-- We were thinking of doing a duet together but i haven't had a name yet. (YT noob) so then i suggested two of my favorite anime characters: Yuki or Rin . and she said,
"Rin sounds more cute and short so anyone can remember it ^^"

SUB HER! O: https://www.youtube.com/user/AnyaChuu
Midori : I got the name " Midori " from my mom. xD
--->Haru-chan<--- "OAO your name is rin.. OAO i know many rins DX
oh gawd im sorry ~ can..i..*^*
can i give you a nickname.. *A* ? ♥♥♥♥"
SUB HER TOO! O:
https://www.youtube.com/user/icestrawberrycream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading! ♪
*bows* Remember~! りんちゃん u :3 <3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/greenroxs123
White
White

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am

Well, my nickname doesn't have such a deep meaning as many of you, but it reminds me of the oldtimes with some friends of mine.

At 2007, I was on a group of other portuguese girls that liked anime and manga and stuff, and we all met because of a forum. xD And we decided to make somekind of a club, and each one would have a color. I wanted blue, but a friend of mine had already claimed it. D: So, I stayed with White. At that time my nickname was Sun (because of a OC of Sailor Moon, woot XD), then it turned WhiteSun because of that, now it's only White. ^^

Stupid backstory is stupid, yayz. ~
Back to top Go down
http://white-sakurazuka.deviantart.com/

razephyr

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 am

Just a joint name of my OCs xD

Razej & Zephyr = razephyr xD
It's also my name in DA xD just saying orz
(just so that my post will somehow look long or smth) xD;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/razephyr19
Cherri ;; チェリー
Cherri ;; チェリー

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm

-cough- My real name is Cherry. -----> Cherri. :D
-shotshotshotdies-
OTL
Back to top Go down
http://tainted-cherriez.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?   What does your singing alias/ username mean to you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your singing alias/ username mean to you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Member Chat-