VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

Location : Meep. #B6E437 (<--Mah font color...for easy copy and pasting! XD

The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? _
PostSubject: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 am

What's the first Vocaloid song you EVER EVER heard?
(Yes, there are two EVERS.. ^w^;; )

I think mine was either Just Be Friends or Meltdown...Or maybe it was just Melt?
Eh, one of the three :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxAirCloudxX
つき
つき

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus
BPM Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the BPM Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Mine is old school :3

Trick and Treat was my first song, and it holds a deep importance to me....it was a song that actually inspired me to start singing ^___^ Kinda silly....but it's a special song for me. Even though it's about eating someone's soul on Halloween~

It also inspired my OBSSESSION with Rin and Len <3
Back to top Go down
AirCloud~
AirCloud~

Location : Meep. #B6E437 (<--Mah font color...for easy copy and pasting! XD

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Tsuki wrote:
Mine is old school :3

Trick and Treat was my first song, and it holds a deep importance to me....it was a song that actually inspired me to start singing ^___^ Kinda silly....but it's a special song for me. Even though it's about eating someone's soul on Halloween~

It also inspired my OBSSESSION with Rin and Len <3

I've never heard the song actually...
(although now I want to...-hops onto Youtube-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxAirCloudxX
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 am

Kokoro.

Oh god I love Kokoro. It's so special to me... And it still makes me cry. It's just so beautifullll ;///u///;
Back to top Go down
http://insomniac-platypus.deviantart.com/
aoi_para
aoi_para

Veteran VCGC Member A no-longer-official member of the VCGC main cast.

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 pm

I beleive my first song was Imitation Black--or at least it was the song that got me into Vocaloid. and It was sung By Niconico singers to boot. I seem to listen to NND covers more than Vocaloids. The big song after that was JBF which is the one that holds most meaning to me >.>;
Back to top Go down
evildemonwolf
evildemonwolf

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 am

i think the first vocaloid song i heard was Love is War. either that, or it was Salvage [by Hatsune Miku], although its not a very popular song, but i love it. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/evildemonwolf519
Sammyelf
Sammyelf

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm

hmmmm...... po pi po pi po poo piii pooo
it would be vegetable juice =D
Back to top Go down
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Hmm... I think the first song I heard was either Melt or World is Mine. It was a long time ago before I really got into Vocaloid. =w=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
OrenjiRin
OrenjiRin

VCGChorus Official Member VCGChorus Official Member
BPM Honorary Chorus Member BPM Honorary Chorus Member

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

First ever Vocaloid song I've heard? Oh man. Even I can't think back that far. I think I discovered the program when I saw the oh-so-popular Hatsune Miku...
But as for the first song, it was an old one. I think it was Ike Len Ka.... or maybe it was Rin Rin ni Shite Ageru. I know for sure that I started to like Vocaloid around 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Laurel
Laurel

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Mine was Alice Human Sacrifice. I was scared out of my mind. XDDD But I liked the art enough that I looked at other songs. I think the second one I heard was triple baka. I have loved vocaloid ever since I heard 'Magnet'. I thought it was soooo pretty!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hainexhanon

razephyr

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 am

Mine was Servant of Evil -classical ver.- xD

I remember it clearly since it's the song that got me into vocaloid and in utattemita fandom (oh ASK)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/razephyr19
Nishina
Nishina

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 am

Mine is CaramellDansen 8D i heard it on imeem when i first registered there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://guesswhatnana.tumblr.com
Sleepy
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Miku Miku ni shite ageru~ yea this must be my very first vocaloid song i listen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mighty67
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Pretty sure my first song was The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku. Back then, I didn't even know what Vocaloid was and I wondered how someone could sing so fast and why there were fanfictions about them :p. Following that was the Akuno Series, until finally I watched a Maplestory Music Video (XD) of Kokoro, when I learned what Vocaloid was OTL.
Back to top Go down

Sgwelch

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Po Pi Po XD But I dodn't know what Vocaloid was when I heard it. The first song that I listened to and knew it was vocaloid was "Love is War".
Back to top Go down
Legender
Legender

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Mine was Melt. It was a SSBB PV, and it was soooo adorable I just HAD to figure out who sang it! :'D
Back to top Go down
CloverLily
CloverLily

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:24 pm

....Eh.... I don't remember. I think it was Miku's Melody~. But I'm not sure, I don't know if I could even find the song again! But I remember it had this computer voice at the beginning saying a start up sequence and then miku sang.

EDIT: I found it right after I posted xD but yes, it was definitely melody...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?   The first Vocaloid song you ever heard? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first Vocaloid song you ever heard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Member Chat-