VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help Me Find This Off Vocal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
つき
つき

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus
BPM Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the BPM Honorary Chorus

Help Me Find This Off Vocal _
PostSubject: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Really this is more of a convenience than anything...

'Kay so...some of us would SOMETIMES have trouble finding off vocals for fandubbing those awesomesauce vocaloid songs, right? Right. So maybe we can help each other out.

Right now I'm having a little trouble finding off vocals for the following songs:
Usotsuki no Paredo 嘘つきのパレード
Heavy Wooden Box 重い木箱
RinLenDan リンレン弾
Red Swamp Bottom 赤い沼の底 
Guard and Scythe 番人と鎌

I've found one version of a 'off vocal' of Guard and Scythe, but it's not official, and it's off key...a lot. So much so that I can't sing to it. So :/

Any help?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 pm

I've never heard any of those songs before...

Try the websites listed here: http://ytchorus.forumotion.com/recording-mixing-help-f20/request-a-karaoke-t377.htm

For Piapro you would need an account.

Edit: Also this guide is helpful. http://ytchorus.forumotion.com/recording-mixing-help-f20/guide-how-to-search-for-instrumentals-t1424.htm?highlight=karaoke+guide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
つき
つき

Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm

I've tried all those sites already :I
Back to top Go down
Legender
Legender

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 pm

I can tell you right now that Liar's Parade has no off-vocal. I really wanted to do it, too. ;w; Ryo doesn't seem to like it...

You can always attempt emailing them. Perhaps they have an off-vocal that they can distribute?

Although I dunno if you've stopped looking...
Back to top Go down
つき
つき

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 pm

No I haven't stopped looking....I guess I'll just have to do it acapella or something..
Back to top Go down
Legender
Legender

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm

I still did my cover of Liar's Parade. I found just the right balance so that you can hear me and the music fine, and Miku not-so-much. :] It took a bit of fiddling - when I'm on my dad's laptop where I recorded it, I can see what I did if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
つき
つき

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 pm

That would help me a whole lot ;w;
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Find This Off Vocal   Help Me Find This Off Vocal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Find This Off Vocal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Member Chat-