VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloverLily
CloverLily

If one wants to become a member of the chorus....? _
PostSubject: If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?   If one wants to become a member of the chorus....? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

I'd just like to know the process, I'd really like to find a vocaloid chorus group to sing with consistently, and people to do covers with. Most of my friends always say no when I tell them it'll be in japanese and on the internet ;-;

So I'd just like to know...?
Back to top Go down
Legender
Legender

PostSubject: Re: If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?   If one wants to become a member of the chorus....? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Oh~ Well here there would be a video posted when auditions are up, and then people record and upload and... Yea~ As of right now there are no auditions going on D: You can create a chorus if you'd like. O:

(And don't think we're inactive, as the "um not to be a pest" forum proves, there are quite a few of us)
Back to top Go down
CloverLily
CloverLily

PostSubject: Re: If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?   If one wants to become a member of the chorus....? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Alright ^^ Thank you~! ♥
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?   If one wants to become a member of the chorus....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If one wants to become a member of the chorus....?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Member Chat-