VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

World Is Mine Video IDs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

World Is Mine Video IDs _
PostSubject: World Is Mine Video IDs   World Is Mine Video IDs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

New Rule: I think I want a ligit Vocaloid pic from now on for the chorus videos... I'm reluctant to do that, but I think it'll look really professional and nice in the video. So please, from now on, just give me one of your fave Vocaloid pics to use in the videos~ Doesn't matter which Vocaloid, either. Change it up as many times as you'd like Razz Thanks everyone~

World Is Mine Video IDs Sammy World Is Mine Video IDs Aki World Is Mine Video IDs Suki World Is Mine Video IDs Koko

World Is Mine Video IDs Fuzzle World Is Mine Video IDs Laurel World Is Mine Video IDs Shinybowser World Is Mine Video IDs Keith

World Is Mine Video IDs Shiroko World Is Mine Video IDs Tsuki World Is Mine Video IDs Cherri

Last edited by insomniac_platypus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://insomniac-platypus.deviantart.com/
Cherri ;; チェリー
Cherri ;; チェリー

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC

World Is Mine Video IDs _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Video IDs   World Is Mine Video IDs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://tainted-cherriez.blogspot.com/

World Is Mine Video IDs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Official Members Business-