VCGChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCGChorus

The forum for members of VCGC and it's honorary members and fans~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

World Is Mine Lyrics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

VCGChorus Official Member One of the twelve official members of VCGC
Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

IMPORTANT: I have decided that we will now be doing two choruses at a time. I want us to be turning out more than one chorus every month and a half or so. Please be ready for that!! Have fun with it, guys, I know you can do it~ Very Happy

Okay, World Is Mine. Not too many choruses of this song. But it's such a fun one to sing, and it's super theatrical. Because of this, I'll be doing things a little different with this one. I want us all to have a little solo line~ We'll still have teams, but the verses will be delivered in solo lines for the most part. HAVE FUN WITH IT AND SOUND AWESOME. Miku will be singing with us for a part of this one. We'll all be SASSEH LADIEZ. So here's how everything will go this time:

Bold type will be called the Red Team.
Italics type will be the Blue Team.
Underlined type will be the Green Team.
All three is where everybody sings together~
Strikeout type is where Miku/soloist will sing by herself.

Only sing
the lyrics assigned to you! When mixed, it'll be awesome, I
promise.

Red Team:

* OrenjiRin - HAS LINES IN!
* Koko
* Aki
* Sammy - WAITING FOR REDO

Blue Team:

* ShinyBowser
* Laurel - HAS LINES IN!
* Fuzzle - HAS LINES IN!
* Keith - HAS LINES IN!

Green Team:

* Tsuki-chama - HAS LINES IN!
* Shiroko - HAS LINES IN!
* Demon
* Cherii - HAS LINES IN!

Sekai de
ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA
Sou-yu atsukai
KOKORO ete
Yone!

Sono-ichi
(LAUREL) Itsumo to chigau kami-gata ni kiga-tsuku koto
Sono-ni
(KEITH) Chanto kutsu made mirukoto, ii ne?
Sono-san
(ORENJIRIN) Watashi no hito-koto niwa mittsu no kotoba de henji suru koto
(DEMON) Wakatta ra migite ga orusu nanowo nantoka-shite!

(CHERII) Betsuni wagamama nante itte nain-dakara
(SHINYBOWSER) Kimi ni KOKORO kara omotte hoshii no KAWAII tte

Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA
Kiga-tsuite ne e ne e
Mataseru nante rongai yo
Watashi wo dare-dato omotte runo?
Mou! nan-daka amai-mono ga tabetai!
Ima suguni yo?

Oh! check one two... Ahhhhhh!

(SHIROKO) Ketten? KAWAII no machigai desho Monku wa yurushi-masen no
(TSUKI) Anone? watashi no hanashi chanto kiiteru? chottoo...
(KOKO) A, soreto ne? shiroi Ouma-san kimatte-ru desho? Mukae ni kite
(AKI) Wakatta-ra kashi-zuite tewo totte "OHIME-SAMA"tte

(SAMMY) Betsu ni wagamama nante itte nain dakara
(FUZZLE) Demo ne sukoshi kurai shikatte kuretatte iino yo?

Sekai de watashi dakeno OUJI-SAMA
Kiga tsuite hora hora
Otete ga aite masu
Mukuchi de buaiso na OUJI-SAMA
Mou, toushite?
Kiga tsuite yo hayaku
Aa!
Zettai kimi wa wakatte nai!... wakatte nai wa...

Ichigo no notta Shortcake
Kodawari tamago no torokeru pudding

Minna, minna gaman shimasu
Wagamama na ko dato omowa-nai de

Watashi datte yareba-dekiru mon

Atode koukai suru wayo

Touzen desu! datte watashi wa
Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA

Chanto mitete yone dokoka ni icchau yo?
Fui-ni dakishime-rareta kyuuni sonna eh?
"HIKARERU abunai yo"sou-itte soppo muku kimi
... kocchi noga ABUNAI wayo

Ah, Hey Baby
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So yeah, there you have it.

The deadline for this will be AUGUST 20th. You need to have your lines AND your picture in to me by then!! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Here are your download-goodies <3

Original Song with Miku: http://www.mediafire.com/?8r1uzr0frbarv83
**NOTE: I suggest learning with this one and recording with this one, because it's what I will sync you guys to when mixing. You must get the lyrics and the timing right. I will make you re-record as many times as necessary. Thanks gaiz.

Karaoke: http://www.mediafire.com/?ikmrmwmn4un

The Karaoke that will be used in the final mix: http://www.mediafire.com/?n6vcbn6a6i89b2j

Have at it!!

Last edited by insomniac_platypus on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://insomniac-platypus.deviantart.com/
kimjamesxo
kimjamesxo

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

ok so i can pick which we want to do and record it the one i chose not the others?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kimjamesxo
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus Member Participant in the Love Is War ~Piano~ Honorary Chorus

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm

kimjamesxo wrote:
ok so i can pick which we want to do and record it the one i chose not the others?

You're not in the official cast, so you're not in this chorus :/
Back to top Go down
kimjamesxo
kimjamesxo

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

opps srry i didnt know i press the wrong thing nya>.<rly srry
Back to top Go down
kimjamesxo
kimjamesxo

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 pm

opps srry i didnt know i press the wrong thing nya>.<rly srry
Back to top Go down
aki
aki

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

i can't do this one because i suck really badly and i sounded awful but i hope i can do the next one.
Back to top Go down
insomniac_platypus
insomniac_platypus
Admin

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 pm

aki wrote:
i can't do this one because i suck really badly and i sounded awful but i hope i can do the next one.

Sorry to have to talk like this, but I'm fricking pissed.

You had almost TWO MONTHS to do this. Two months. And now, more than a week after the deadline, you tell me "Oh sorry, I suck too bad to sing this." Look, it's only gonna get more difficult from here, so if you can't sing World Is Mine (or even tell me that you can't sing it before the deadline is over), I don't know that you should be in this chorus. I really hate to have to be this blunt and sound this mean, but at the end of the day, this is a job, we're here to work to make something beautiful, and if you can't do the job then you shouldn't be working for me. That's how performance is.

You are one of my twelve girls. You don't "sit out" unless you absolutely have to. Like shinybowser with Love Is War. She had construction going on in her room and had no way to record. "I suck too bad to sing this" is no excuse whatsoever. End story. Either do it, or I'm gonna have to replace you. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
aki
aki

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 pm

insomniac_platypus wrote:
aki wrote:

Sorry to have to talk like this, but I'm fricking pissed.

You had almost TWO MONTHS to do this. Two months. And now, more than a week after the deadline, you tell me "Oh sorry, I suck too bad to sing this." Look, it's only gonna get more difficult from here, so if you can't sing World Is Mine (or even tell me that you can't sing it before the deadline is over), I don't know that you should be in this chorus. I really hate to have to be this blunt and sound this mean, but at the end of the day, this is a job, we're here to work to make something beautiful, and if you can't do the job then you shouldn't be working for me. That's how performance is.

You are one of my twelve girls. You don't "sit out" unless you absolutely have to. Like shinybowser with Love Is War. She had construction going on in her room and had no way to record. "I suck too bad to sing this" is no excuse whatsoever. End story. Either do it, or I'm gonna have to replace you. I'm sorry.

Sorry I made you angry, I would be angry too. I should have thought before I made that comment. I won’t try to make an excuse because this is entirely my fault. It’s your chorus and if you feel the need to replace me I am okay with that.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

World Is Mine Lyrics _
PostSubject: Re: World Is Mine Lyrics   World Is Mine Lyrics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Is Mine Lyrics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCGChorus :: VCGChorus :: Official Members Business-